Friday, December 31, 2010

PajamaJeans (?)

So the other day I saw the infomercial for PajamaJeans.  I was immediately intrigued by them.  As a writer, I read a lot of web articles, so I do realize that many fashion writers are mocking this new item.  Clearly, none of these "haters" have ever had pelvic pain.

It's a little known fact that many pelvic pain patients can't wear jeans.  Jeans can be really irritating to the entire pelvic region.  So these pajama jeans can potentially be a way for women with pelvic pain to regain the jean look.

I don't own these personally, so I don't want to be their spokesperson just yet, but I think they have potential.  I am really considering ordering them and if  I do I will be sure to update about their actual comfort and style level in my own opinion.

If you haven't heard of them yet, be sure to check them out:


0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates